Roeslein Alternative Energy’s vision for prairie restoration comes full circle and is supported by the potential for energy generation that it creates. Through the use of anaerobic digestion, harvested prairie biomass is broken down into methane and used to produce Renewable Natural Gas.
By partnering with livestock farmers, RAE is able to further the benefits of prairie as a biomass feedstock by combining it with organic manure waste generated by the farms. Livestock waste is a significant source of methane gas which is converted to pipeline quality Renewable Natural Gas and can be sold at market rates.
Roeslein Alternative Energy brings all of the biomass feedstocks together with anaerobic digestion technology to provide a valuable resource for land and farm owners. RAE provides additional value by orchestrating the business, finance, and technical aspects of all phases of project development.
Roeslein Alternative Energy offers a turnkey solution to ensure that the finished project is successful, sustainable, and allows customers the ability to focus on their core business.
Groundbreaking Innovation Delivers Numerous “Firsts” for RAE
- First to invest over $50 MM for proof of concept without Federal or State aid
- First EPA Swine Registration
- First EPA “Cluster” Registration
- First Virtual Pipeline Registration
- First CARB Swine Pathway Registration
- Highest price ever received for a cellulosic D3 RIN
- Lowest CI (Carbon Intensity) Score for CARB ever achieved